Thanks for joining me at the HighEdWeb 2017 Technical Academy! As promised, here are some resources from the workshop and a few links to help you make better HTML email campaigns.
If you ever have any questions, just shoot me an email and I’ll be happy to help out.
You can view the slides right here or download the PDF using the link below.
Here’s what we have in store for the day.
- 1:30-2:15pm Foundations of HTML email and some exercises
- 2:15-2:45pm Stretch our legs, take a break
- 2:45-4:15pm More exercises, mobile approaches, responsive email, and a few extras
- 4:15-4:40pm Troubleshooting workflows
- 4:40-5:00pm Q & A time
You can check out the code examples by downloading the .zip file using the link below.
As mentioned, here are some extra coding examples and resources (with a focus on hybrid/spongy development):
- Hybrid Single-Column Example
- Hybrid Two-Column Example
- Hybrid Three-Column Example
- Nicole Merlin’s excellent article on hybrid development
- Mark Robbins’ punched-card coding article
There is a lot to learn about email design and development. When you’re ready to take the next step, these should help out.
Oh, and you should definitely check out TheBetter.Email and sign up for the newsletter, where I send out weekly inspiration and articles and update y’all on the progress of my books and tutorial videos.