I send an email newsletter.
The Intermittent Newsletter is an occasional email that includes my latest writing, links to things I find interesting, and pleas for your money whenever I release a book. My current average is one book every two years, so don’t worry much about that last one.
Join 1,500+ people learning about the web, email, accessibility, inclusion, productivity, and more.
View Past Issues
- Issue 0029: Do you have what it takes to speak at Litmus Live 2019?
- Issue 0028: How’d I do on my OKRs?
- Issue 0027: What’s next?
- Issue 0026: Are you an expert?
- Issue 0025: I’m writing a new book.
- Issue 0024: A new way to track goals (at least for me).
- Issue 0023: This is not a personal note…
- Issue 0021: Supporting speakers and a few events
- Issue 0020: How to keep your web apps accessible
- Issue 0019: Why is it always growth at all costs?
- Issue 0018: What does WCAG 2.1 mean for email marketers?
- Issue 0017: Developer? Here’s what you need to know about email
- Issue 0016: What can email folks learn from the iPod?
- Issue 0015: Once you see it…
- Issue 0014: Better slides by design + checking email accessibility
- Issue 0013: An ode to email marketers and a new code of conduct
- Issue 0011: A new email interview + a journey across Antarctica
- Issue 0010: Two new articles and a couple of good links
- Issue 0009: What was the best workshop or talk you ever attended?
- Issue 0008: Who wants an email and a link?
- Issue 0007: Welcome to The Better Email…
- Issue 0006: An update on Professional Email Design
- Issue 0005: How do you learn while still keeping an open mind?
- Issue 0004: Who wants a new version of Professional Email Design?
- Issue 0003: What does it feel like to start a new role?
- Issue 0002: Look behind the curtain on The Intermittent Newsletter
- Issue 0001: Miss me?