The Regular Communication Newsletter
I send a weekly email newsletter that includes project updates, writing when I publish new articles, and curated links and commentary on everything from marketing and design to music, civics, and more. Oh, and recommendations on songs to keep you going throughout the week via the Regular Communication playlist.
Join folks from the likes of Apple, Target, The New York Times, Spotify, and more who like hearing what I have to say about marketing, design, civics, and more.
Don’t worry, I won’t sell or share your info. You can unsubscribe any time you want.
- RC011: Open for some exciting news (for me at least)…
- RC010: Run better meetings, more newsletter suggestions, and even a little Weezer
- RC009: Alphabetical CSS, animation, podcast covers and more…
- RC008: My new book comes out on Monday.
- RC007: Stay proud, friends.
- RC006: What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
- RC005: Today’s my last day at Litmus.
- RC004: Everyone knows some dad jokes. But what about design dad jokes?
- RC003: Some political design work, Basecamp’s true colors, and LEGO
- RC002: Accountability, making change, and some more good music.
- RC001: A newish newsletter from Jason Rodriguez.