I’m not sure why I haven’t mentioned this here before but… My friend Kevin and I host a podcast for email designers over at Litmus. Creatively titled The Email Design Podcast, we bill it as two bald guys talking about email—the latest industry news, some of our favorite emails, cool techniques, whatever.
We just released out latest episode, in which we make our predictions for what email designers can look forward to in 2015. You can listen via Soundcloud below or check out the full post for downloads and options to subscribe.
If you want to catch up, here are links to the other seven episodes. I’ll try to be a bit more diligent about posting them here when we publish, too.
- Episode 1: The Gmail API, CASL and Your Favorite Hacks
- Episode 2: Modular Email Design, Office 365 (OWA) Quirks and Yahoo! Table Fix
- Episode 3: iPhone 6, Webkit in Windows Phone, and the State of Email Standards
- Episode 4: Oh, Snap! A Long Look at Gmail, the State of Android Clients, and More
- Episode 5: Gmail Vows to Support CSS and a Surprisingly Progressive Microsoft
- Episode 6: Microsoft Makes an Acquisition and Gmail Inches Towards Responsive Emails
- Episode 7: Our Top 5 Favorite Emails of 2014
We’ll be back next week for our ninth episode.