Today is what it is. I’m trying not to dwell on it. Instead, I’m focusing on what I can:
- Doing some good work for an intelligent, supportive, and diverse group of people.
- Working on a writing project, making small steps.
- Spending time with my little family.
- Exercising, reading, and meditating.
- Getting ready to do it all again tomorrow.
Tomorrow is another day and there’s another after that. But I’m not wasting today getting pulled down by one of the more depressing historical events I’ve witnessed in my 31 years on Earth.